Have you got what it takes to be a Wildlife Hero?
If you are creative, passionate about wildlife and aged between 7-12 years old, step up and answer the call of the wild. Champion nature and help make a lasting change to wildlife conservation. Sign up and be in the running to win RM80,000 in cash and prizes.
Submission is now closed at 6pm, 11th August 2017
What is Wildlife Hero?
The first ever wildlife programme in Asia comprising entirely of kids who are passionate about wildlife and nature. 10 selected children between the age of 7 to 12 years old will get a wild experience of nature’s best in Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Lost World Of Tambun.
The junior members will
- form a wildlife council to learn together; at the same time, to develop knowledge and affection for wildlife & nature.
- have the chance to contribute ideas on how best they can further create awareness on the importance of the wildlife & nature, to their peers and for their future generation through quarterly meetings at Sunway Theme Parks.
A great opportunity for children to get up close and personal with wildlife and nature at two great destinations under Sunway Theme Parks.
- The Chief: RM 12,000
- Council members: RM 8,000/person
- Official Uniform & Hat
- Wildlife Heroes Badges
- Sunway Theme Parks Ultimate Pass
How To Enter?
Submit a 2 to 3-minute long video here with a brief introduction (name, age) and why you should be selected as a Wildlife Hero by 11th August 2017, 6:00pm.
Your video should include:
• What animal best represents you? Why?
• Why should you be selected as Wildlife Hero?
• Have you visited Sunway Lagoon / Sunway Lost World Of Tambun before? If yes what did you like about it? If no what are you looking forward to see?
10 shortlisted Wildlife Heroes will be contacted via email on 15th August 2017 to attend the first ‘council’ meeting that will be held at Sunway Lost World Of Tambun in late August. It will be a 3D2N stay filled with exciting challenges and tasks.
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Sunway Theme Parks’ Wildlife Heroes campaign (hereinafter “Campaign”), the participants (hereinafter “Candidates”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
- The Campaign is open for children aged 7 to 12 years old.
- Campaign is only open to Malaysian residents and permanent residents. Candidates must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Campaign.
- Employees of Sunway Lagoon & Sunway Lost World Of Tambun, their advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- All entries must be received before 18:00 hours on 11th August 2017 (GMT +08:00). Sunway Theme Parks’ Management reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
- Ten (10) shortlisted finalists will be contacted via email on 15th August 2017.
- All entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with the stated criteria are automatically void.
- Upon selection as Wildlife Heroes, you will be required and it is compulsory to attend quarterly meetings set by the Sunway Theme Parks Management. For each compulsory meetings, the transportation & accommodation will be borne by the winner(s).
- The Wildlife Heroes will be tested and evaluated during the Campaign launch, a Three (3) Days Two (2) Nights stay in Sunway Lost World Of Tambun. A Chief will be appointed at the end of the launch and the remaining nine (9) Wildlife Heroes will be appointed as Council members.
- Sunway Theme Parks Management has the right to disqualify Candidates not in conformity with the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions of the Campaign or if the Candidates are otherwise found fraudulently accessing the Campaign or unfairly influencing the course of the Campaign.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, there will be only ten (10) winners (The Chief & nine (9) other Council members). The Chief shall receive RM12,000 in cash (which will be awarded over the 5 quarterly meetings) and RM8,000 each for the remaining nine (9) Council members (which will be awarded over the four (4) quarterly meetings). Winners must produce proof of identity upon prize collection.
- Ten (10) best eligible entries will be shortlisted as the winners by the Sunway Theme Parks’ Management. This decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained upon selection.
- In the event of disqualification of a Candidate, Sunway Theme Parks’ Management at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any future Candidate will be selected on the same criteria as the original Candidate and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Data Protection, Publicity, Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- By entering the Campaign, you agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for Sunway Theme Parks’ promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted on the Campaign entry form, without compensation, for Sunway Theme Parks’ promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your answers to the questions and/or tie breaker for Sunway Theme Parks’ promotional and marketing purposes.
- The Candidates consents to the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the Campaign. Sunway Theme Parks may add the personal information to its database, which is confidential and will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Provision of Information to Third Parties – We will not sell or otherwise transfer your information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, you will have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to “opt in” to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from us and/or any third parties. The Sunway Theme Parks’ Management, under no circumstances, shall not be liable for any loss, damage, accident or personal injury howsoever caused.
Sunway Theme Parks Management is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the Campaign. Any changes or adaptations within the Campaign, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website). Other terms & conditions may apply.
These conditions were last modified on 11th July 2017.
In collaboration with